Do Not Order!!It is a scam!!

I received the same exact runaround as the previous reviews. However, after 10 long minutes of stating my demand repeatedly to cancel any future orders due to a reaction I was having to their products and to email me notice of my cancellation immediately. It still took me saying it is a scam and I was/am going to turn them in if I did not receive a cancellation email immediately!!

I have received an email for cancellation on both the Premiere Garcia and the Premiere Green Coffee.Due to the extreme runaround I received, I am contacting my bank to block any future charges.

This person wrote the review about Dynamic Systems Nutra. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dynamic Systems Nutra to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dynamic Systems Nutra for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Dynamic Systems Nutra?

Comments