don't order from this company. They are a scam!!!!!! After I ordered even before I got the products I called to cancel, they said they would, but I would have to try the products first and then call back in 14 days, and they would be happy to refund me. I called back it was after the 14th day and they told me to continue using it till 21 days then call back and they would refund me.

I called back before 21 days and demanded a refund or to speak to someone in charge. Then they said they would cancel and refund 65%. I told them I wanted a full refund. They said I was under a legally binding contract.

I hung up and called back to get another operator. That person was no different they also argued with me and talked over me and said I would get only 50% refund.

I hung up again, and received an email saying cancellation, but no mention of any refund.I keep checking my account and no refund of my $101.34.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service. Dynamic Systems Nutra needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Dynamic Systems Nutra.

They did the same to me